The Resource "Expanding the frontiers of civil rights" : Michigan, 1948-1968, Sidney Fine
- "Expanding the frontiers of civil rights" : Michigan, 1948-1968, Sidney Fine
- Title remainder
- Michigan, 1948-1968
- Statement of responsibility
- Sidney Fine
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 409-418) and index
- Civil rights and the Michigan Constitution of 1963
- The year of transition : 1963
- The civil rights commission and employment discrimination
- The civil rights commission and discrimination in education, public accommodations, and housing
- Women, Native Americans, and the physically handicapped, 1964-1968
- "Disturbing conditions and unmet needs" : the migrant labor problem, 1964-1968
- The civil rights commission, law enforcement, and the Detroit riot of 1967
- Since 1968
- "An ugly picture" : civil rights in Michigan, 1948
- "A jewel in the crown of all us" : Michigan enacts a fair employment practices act, 1949-1955
- "A small beginning" : fair employment practices, 1955-1963
- "Wrestling with...the cause of civil rights," 1949-1962
- "The most pressing problem " in civil rights : housing discrimination, 1949-1962
- The disadvantaged, 1949-1962 : the aged, women, Native Americans, and the physically handicapped
- "The excluded" : migrant farm labor, 1949-1962
- "The deomcrats must stand up and be counted"
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- 441 pages
- (alk. paper)
- Other physical details
ContextContext of "Expanding the frontiers of civil rights" : Michigan, 1948-1968, Sidney Fine
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.