The Resource $40 million slaves : the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete
- $40 million slaves : the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete
- Title remainder
- the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete
- Statement of responsibility
- William C. Rhoden
- Title variation
- Forty million dollar slaves
- A critical analysis of African Americans in sports argues that every advance by black athletes has been countered by a setback and that black youngsters who are brought into big-time programs are exploited by the media and team owners
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of $40 million slaves : the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.