The Resource 'wichcraft : craft a sandwich into a meal--and a meal into a sandwich
- 'wichcraft : craft a sandwich into a meal--and a meal into a sandwich
- Title remainder
- craft a sandwich into a meal--and a meal into a sandwich
- Statement of responsibility
- Tom Colicchio ; with Sisha Ortúzar ; text by Rhona Silverbush ; photographs by Bill Bettencourt
- From the Publisher: Slow-roasted meats, marinated vegetables, surprising flavor combinations, this is not your mother's sandwich. With acclaimed restaurants located across the United States, and a high-profile job as head judge of the hit show Top Chef, Tom Colicchio is one of the best-known chefs and personalities in the culinary world today. His popular chain of 'wichcraft sandwich shops is known for crafting sandwiches with high-quality fresh ingredients prepared to Colicchio's exacting standards. And since the first 'wichcraft opened in 2003, diners can't seem to get enough. In 'wichcraft, Colicchio shares the shops' secrets with step-by-step recipes for all their best-loved offerings. You'll learn how to create new classics like Roasted Turkey with Avocado, Bacon, Onion Marmalade, and Mayonnaise, and Sicilian Tuna with Fennel, Black Olives, and Lemon; and elevate basic cold cuts through imaginative combinations like Smoked Ham with Avocado and Butter, and Salami with Marinated Cauliflower and Bitter Greens. Routine staples are refashioned into unforgettable meals, like Onion Frittata with Roasted Tomato and Cheddar, and Slow-Roasted Pork with Red Cabbage, Jalapenos, and Mustard. 'wichcraft is stuffed with sandwiches like these, and many more, that will add something special to both your lunchbox and your life. With 100 full-color photographs, recipes for pantry items including dressings and condiments, and a host of sandwich cookies and ice cream treats to round out your meals, this is the book to get a little 'wichcraft magic going in your own kitchen
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .C55 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 'wichcraft : craft a sandwich into a meal--and a meal into a sandwich
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.