The Resource 10 Cloverfield Lane
- 10 Cloverfield Lane
- Statement of responsibility
- Paramount Pictures presents ; a Bad Robot production ; producer, J.J. Abrams, Lindsey Weber ; screenplay by Josh Campbell & Matt Stuecken and Damien Chazelle ; director, Dan Trachtenberg
- A young woman wakes up after a terrible accident to find that she's locked in a cellar with a doomsday prepper, who insists that he saved her life and that the world outside is uninhabitable following an apocalyptic catastrophe. Uncertain what to believe, the woman soon determines that she must escape at any cost
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13
- Language note
- In English, French or Spanish dialogue ; English, French, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles ; closed captioned ; audio described
- John Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, John Gallagher Jr
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 10 Cloverfield Lane
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.