The Resource "--And justice for all"
- "--And justice for all"
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures presents a Joe Wizan presentation of a Norman Jewison film ; written by Valerie Curtin & Barry Levinson ; produced by Norman Jewison & Patrick Palmer ; directed by Norman Jewison
- A young lawyer battles not only one-on-one injustice in the courts, but the whole system as well
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, David Grusin ; director of photography, Victor J. Kemper ; editor, John F. Burnett
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R
- Language note
- English (mono), French or Spanish language soundtrack, with optional subtitles in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, & Thai ; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired
- Al Pacino, Jack Warden, John Forsythe, Lee Strasberg, Jeffrey Taylor, Christine Lahti, Sam Levene, Robert Christian, Thomas Waites, Larry Bryggman, Craig T. Nelson, Dominique Chianese
- live action
ContextContext of "--And justice for all"
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.