The Resource 10 Cloverfield Lane, (videorecording)
- 10 Cloverfield Lane, (videorecording)
- Configuration of playback channels
- quadrophonic multichannel or surround
- Blu-ray feature film -- Special features: Commentary by Director Dan Trachtenberg and producer J.J. Abrams -- Cloverfield too -- Bunker mentality -- Duck and cover -- Spin-off -- Kelvin Optical -- Fine tuned -- End of story
- Control code
- 4 3/4 in.
- 1 videodisc (103 min.)
- Medium for sound
- Other control number
- Other physical details
- sd., col.
- Publisher number
- Sound on medium or separate
- sound on medium
- Specific material designation
- System details
- Blu-ray; 1080p HD; English Dolby Atmos; French 5.1 Dolby Digital /Spanish/Portuguese; English Audio description; Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Video recording format
- Blu-ray disc
ContextContext of 10 Cloverfield Lane, (videorecording)
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.