The Resource 100 essential modern poems by women
- 100 essential modern poems by women
- Statement of responsibility
- selected by Joseph Parisi and Kathleen Welton ; introduction and commentary by Joseph Parisi
- Title variation
- Hundred essential modern poems by women
- "Presents the masterpieces of fifty great women poets in the English language over the past 150 years. Like the widely praised 100 Essential Modern Poems, this accessible volume is filled with wisdom and insights to delight. Includes ideas about courage and endurance, life and death, faith and hope, and the continuing search for meaning, as well as the favorite subjects of love, marriage, family dynamics, and nature. Selected by Joseph Parisi, former longtime editor of Poetry magazine, with Kathleen Welton, the collection features such acclaimed poets as Emily Dickinson, Lucille Clifton, Maxine Kumin, Audre Lorde, Marianne Moore, Mary Oliver, Linda Pastan, Sylvia Plath, Kay Ryan, and May Swenson. Also includes many fine but forgotten poets and several contemporary poets who will surprise, stimulate, and amuse readers."--Publisher's description
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 100 essential modern poems by women
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.