The Resource "The president has been shot!" : the assassination of John F. Kennedy, James L. Swanson
- "The president has been shot!" : the assassination of John F. Kennedy, James L. Swanson
- Title remainder
- the assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Statement of responsibility
- James L. Swanson
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Introduction to John F. Kennedy. The early years -- The 1960 election -- The inauguration -- The bay of pigs -- The Cuban missile crisis -- The space race -- Berlin -- The nuclear test ban treaty -- Civil rights -- The Kennedy mystique -- The assassination. Thursday, November 21, 1963 -- Friday, November 22, 1963 -- Saturday, November 23, 1963 -- Sunday, November 24, 1963 -- Monday, November 25, 1963 -- Epilogue
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- First edition.
- xi, 270 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of "The president has been shot!" : the assassination of John F. Kennedy, James L. Swanson
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.