The Resource Miles ahead
- Miles ahead
- Statement of responsibility
- Sony Pictures Classics, Bifrost Pictures and Miles Davis Properties present a Crescendo Productions film ; producers, Robert Ogden Barnum, Don Cheadle, Pamela Hirsch, Darryl Porter, Daniel Wagner, Vince Wilburn Jr., Lenore Zerman ; written by Steven Baigelman, Don Cheadle, Stephen J. Rivele, Christopher Wilkinson ; directed by Don Cheadle
- In the midst of a dazzling and prolific career at the forefront of modern jazz innovation, Miles Davis disappears from public view for a period of five years in the late 1970s. Alone and holed up in his home, he is beset by chronic pain from a deteriorating hip, his musical voice stifled and numbed by drugs and medications, and his mind haunted my unsettling ghosts from the past
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Roberto Schaefer ; editors, John Axelrad, Kayla Emter ; music, Robert Glasper
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for strong language throughout, drug use, some sexuality/nudity and brief violence
- CHV rating: 14A
- Language note
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Thai dialogue; Spanish, Mandarin, English, Portuguese, Thai or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M55 2016
- Don Cheadle, Emayatzy Corinealdi, Ewan McGregor
ContextContext of Miles ahead
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.