The Resource $40 million slaves : the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete, William C. Rhoden
- $40 million slaves : the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete, William C. Rhoden
- Title remainder
- the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete
- Statement of responsibility
- William C. Rhoden
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 271-278) and index
- The race begins : the dilemma of illusion -- The plantation : the dilemma of physical bondage -- The Jockey Syndrome : the dilemma of exclusion -- The Negro Leagues : the dilemma of myopia -- Integration : the dilemma of inclusion without power -- Style : the dilemma of appropriation -- The conveyor belt : the dilemma of alienation -- The river Jordan : the dilemma of neutrality -- Ain't I a woman? : the dilemma of the double burden -- The $40 million slave : the dilemma of wealth without control -- The one who got away? : the dilemma of ownership
- Control code
- zzv350 b1268319
- 25 cm.
- 1st ed.
- xiii, 286 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of $40 million slaves : the rise, fall, and redemption of the black athlete, William C. Rhoden
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.