The Resource Flipper
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures and the Bubble Factory present An American Film/Perry Katz Production
- What starts out to be a bummer of a summer for a rebellious teenage boy turns into one of the most action-packed vacations of his life. When Sandy is sent to the Florida Keys to stay with his salty Uncle Porter, he never dreamed he'd become best mates with a feisty, orphaned dolphin whose life he saved. Sandy and Flipper get into some high seas antics and thrilling escapades, fighting dangerous enemies and making new friends. Sandy's special relationship with Flipper helps clear the decks for a closer bond with his well-meaning uncle, and a whole new outlook on his own life
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music by Joel McNeely; produced by James J. McNamara, Perry Katz; written for the screen and directed by Alan Shapiro
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- Soundtrack in English, French and Spanish; subtitles in French and Spanish
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Paul Hogan, Elijah Wood, Chelsea Field, Isaac Hayes, Jonathan Banks
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Flipper
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.