The Resource Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption, Bryan Stevenson
- Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption, Bryan Stevenson
- Title remainder
- a story of justice and redemption
- Statement of responsibility
- Bryan Stevenson
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 319-336)
- Higher ground -- Mockingbird players -- Stand -- Trials and tribulation -- The old rugged cross -- Of the coming of John -- Surely doomed -- Justice denied -- All God's children -- I'm here -- Mitigation -- I'll fly away -- Mother, mother -- Recovery -- Cruel and unusual -- Broken -- The stonecatchers' song of sorrow
- Control code
- 25 cm.
- First edition.
- x, 336 pages
- System control number
ContextContext of Just mercy : a story of justice and redemption, Bryan Stevenson
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.