The Resource 10 steps in writing the research paper, Roberta H. Markman, Peter T. Markman, Marie L. Waddell
- 10 steps in writing the research paper, Roberta H. Markman, Peter T. Markman, Marie L. Waddell
- Statement of responsibility
- Roberta H. Markman, Peter T. Markman, Marie L. Waddell
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Step 8 : revise the text ; write introduction and conclusion
- Step 9 : fill in parenthetical references or footnotes on draft
- Step 10 : put the paper in final form
- A sample research paper
- Plagiarism : a step to avoid
- The library : a step to master
- The ten steps in research
- Step 1 : find a subject
- Step 2 : read a general article
- Step 3 : formulate a temporary thesis and a temporary outline
- Step 4 : prepare the preliminary bibliography
- Step 5 : take notes from relevant sources
- Step 6 : label notecards and revise working outline
- Step 7 : write the first draft
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- 6th ed.
- iv, 170 p.
ContextContext of 10 steps in writing the research paper, Roberta H. Markman, Peter T. Markman, Marie L. Waddell
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.