The Resource 10 Rillington Place
- 10 Rillington Place
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures, Martin Ransohoff-Leslie Linder production ; Genesis Productions Ltd. ; screenplay by Clive Exton ; produced by Leslie Linder and Martin Ransohoff ; directed by Richard Fleischer
- Title variation
- Ten Rillington Place
- In 1959, an innocent man, Timothy Evans, is charged with the gruesome slaying of his wife and baby. Convicted by the testimony of his landlord, John Christie, a mild-mannered ex-policeman, Evans is sentenced to hang. However, after the execution, evidence reveals that the real psychotic killer is continuing his mass murder spree. Public outcry over this true case led to Great Britain's abolishment of the death penalty
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Denys Coop ; editor, Ernest Walter ; music, John Dankworth
- Dewey number
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A124 2010
- Richard Attenborough, Judy Geeson, John Hurt
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 10 Rillington Place
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.